Sep 17, 2008

FREE WOOD, WAHOO!

I salvaged a big piece of wood left over from Bekah's new house. Troy was just going to burn it. Of course I forgot to take a before picture but here are the leftovers.





I made a table top with it and put it on an old drafting table base we had. It can be raised up or down and tilt as well. I still need to wax it up really well but I'm pretty proud of myself.

I thought the toys added a nice touch on the floor. Brooklyn and Fischer were playing with them while I was working on it. Brooklyn helped me measure
and make sure it was level. Fischer just kept taking my tools and hiding them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You rock Janis! You're always up to something! I love that you can look at something and a whole world of possibilities opens up to you as to what it can be turned into!!!

home improvement - wood flooring said...

Nice post about " FREE WOOD". i was looking for such post. thanks for the posting.