Oct 17, 2008

GRAM'S HALLOWEEN CRAFT DAY

How else do you keep a bunch of kids busy on a school holiday?
You feed them, you make them work hard,
and then you let them make a big mess.






We made egg carton spiders and bats








Salt dough ghosts and goblins


I found the idea for this guy over at
THE HOUSE OF WHIMSEY



So we thought it would be fun to give him a try.
We made witches, pumpkins and skeletons, oh my.






All in a row.



Even Missy and Meadow got in on the fun.



Some cupcakes with sprinkles and hanging on the monkey bars finished up the day.



I'm one worn out Grams.

4 comments:

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

First of all...let me just say, You the the best Grams EVER! All of this you have posted about took tremendous effort and dedication.
And second...I feel completely honored that you took my idea and ran with it. I'll be smiling over the next 24 hours for this one.
Thank you so much!
Mary Lou

elaine said...

You might be tired but you are one amazing Grams!

Free Art Printables said...

What a fun thing! You are a great Grams. I don't know where you get the energy! I went back through all of your fall decorations and I love them! Thanks for joining in on the pumpkin party! I like the addition of the snow the best ! :)

Unknown said...

Wow, I always dreamed about having a grandma like you. What a super fun day they must have had. You are a real prize for them. They will have the most wonderful memories.
xox,
Tammy