Oct 3, 2008

YE OLDE GENE POOL






This is me and my sweet Momma.
I had lots of dark hair and blue eyes.

















Here is my oldest Daughter, Liz. Not quite so much dark hair but her brother had enough to spare and she has blue eyes














This is my second daughter, Bekah.
Lots of dark hair and the bluest eyes ever.

















Then my youngest daughter, Emma.
Once again, lots of dark hair and blue eyes.




















Here is Zoe, my first grand child,
with her sweet momma Sara
Lots of dark hair and blue eyes















And here is Miley J,
Bekah's youngest.
Lots of dark hair and blue eyes.










And here is our new
Beatrice Renee, Liz's Baby.
Yup, lots of dark hair and....
blue eyes!!!

2 comments:

Becky said...

wow, what neat pictures! Yes you all look very much alike! Isn't it crazy how that works out. :) Too cute!

elaine said...

It really is amazing to see characteristics passed from generation to generation. All our babies looked like me & now Melaina's Andrew looks so much like Matthew.