Apr 2, 2009

GOT DISHES?

I have a new DISHWASHER. Who knew?

Reminds me of the old story my husband loves to tell.

There was once a man invited to a friend’s house for dinner. When he sat down to eat he noticed the plates were nailed to the table. He asked his host  how they cleaned the dishes. The response was, “They’re as clean as soap and water can get them.”

Being satisfied he piled his plate with food and ate it all. After everyone finished eating, the man now wanted to see how the dishes were done. To his dismay, his host opened the back door, whistled and called, “Here Soap, here Water!”

That’s my funny for the day.

4 comments:

Sassy said...

oh my stars!!!!!! ♥ ♥ ♥ that!!!! TOO FUNNY!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I'm glad you like Windows Live Writer! It has rekindled some of my enthusiasm for blogging!

Nice to meet you and thanks for the mention.

Diane

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

GREAT story. : ) I had lots of catching up to do over here, because you're such a better blogger than me. LOVE the bunny silhouette plate. But especially love the pix of all your precious grandchildren...candid and professional. Thanks for sharing!

Manga4Ever said...

God bleess