Aug 26, 2010

I HAVE BED BUGS!

DSC05279
IMG_1045 
Oops! There's another one.
 



They have totally taken over my bed…My bed that is in the living room…


IMG_1043
Why you may ask is my bed in the living room? Well because of my quest to redo my bedroom without spending any money I thought it was best to take it out while I paint the walls and do the floor so I don’t ruin it and have to buy a new one.
And speaking of not spending any $. Remember MY FREE DOORS STUPID?...
IMG_0984
Well, if you cut the ends off…
IMG_1004
And take them apart you get 2 of these…
IMG_1022
Then you let one of your halves knock off the spacers…
IMG_1007
And you get this…
IMG_1003
And then you cut them into strips…
IMG_1024
I’m soooo excited…
 
















I’m giddy!

Image1
I’ve got big plans for these strips!

4 comments:

Lori said...

cute bed bugs!

you are the most amazing renovator!

NanaDiana said...

Well, do ya think you could hurry up and show me what you're doing? You know how impatient I am! lol So now you have a stripped door? So you have TWO things instead of one! A door AND strips...TWO FREE THINGS STUPID! (said with the utmost respect and love, of course). Fun! Waiting to see what you do! Diana

Lisa Loo said...

I don't comment very often but I just wanted you to know that I think you are BEYOND amazing and I stalk your blog daily for inspiration. Thanx for being so willing to share all that you do!

Mimi Sue said...

How much do your halves charge per hour? We're stillll putting up that dang fence!! What are you doing with those strips? I'm sure it'll be good. BTW I have that bed too. RC Willey 2002. Mimi